1. Fill a pan (large enough to fit the eggs in a single layer) with 2 inches of water. Bring to a boil.
2. Gently lower the eggs into the water and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse eggs with cold water until cool. When cool enough to handle, peel the eggs.
3. In a bowl, mash the eggs until smooth. Add mustard, mayonnaise and truffle and mushroom sauce and mix together.
4. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper then spoon on the egg salad.
5. Fill each cup with the egg mixture and garnish with microgreens.
Difficulty:Easy Product: Summer Truffle 25 Minutes
Ingredients for 4 peoples
1 tablespoon Urbani truffle mustard
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 -80 gram jar of truffle and mushroom sauce
40 mini phyllo cups Pinch of pepper
½ teaspoon of black truffle salt